Question: When do you know that something is important to American students?
Answer: When it becomes a Halloween costume.
1) The 1% – groups of students dressed in (sexy) business attire with “1%” and “Occupy Wall Street” signs in their hands
2) Gaddafi – costumes of the former Libyan leader, with or without blood stains (not sexy)
3) Steve Jobs – a balding old man with an Apple logo on his chest holding a laptop made out of cardboard (not particularly sexy)
4) Black Swan and White Swan – usually two girls dressed like the main character/s from the blockbuster ballet thriller (very sexy)
5) Angry Birds – people dressed in big round costumes like the cartoon characters from the popular game (anti-sexy)
And what were you for Halloween?